When you find a chainsaw or lawnmower that works well for you, it is likely that you are willing to take steps to help it last a long time. Many people do not realize that the blades on lawn equipment in Northeast Indiana can be sharpened, which can prevent you from having to replace them. Here is why you want to look into our sharpening services:
- Delay replacement: It is easy to get very particular about your lawn maintenance. If you purchase a lawnmower that is self-propelled the right way and completes the job to your satisfaction, the last thing you may want to do is replace it. The same is likely true for chainsaws—especially if you finally found one that is easy to start. Sharpening the blades allows you to keep the tools you rely on the most, and delay having to get used to a new one.
- Save costs: There is no doubt that buying a new lawnmower or chainsaw is expensive. This is especially true since newer models have more features that can drive up the cost. When you are expecting to pay out this expense, it can be exciting to have the latest and greatest. However, if you can get away with merely maintaining what you have, that is likely preferable to an emergency shopping trip. Many customers are relieved when they find out that all they need is sharpening services and they do not need to replace their power equipment.
- Many brands covered: Stroh Fixit Shop is well known around LaGrange County, IN for the knowledge we have about many brands of chainsaws, lawnmowers and other outdoor equipment. Kawasaki, Snapper, Kohler, Briggs and Stratton, Simplicity, Echo, Efco, Brinly-Hardy and Country Clipper are just the start of the brands we repair. Even if your brand is not listed, chances are we have sharpened a blade on your type of lawnmower or chainsaw before.
- Experience offered: We specialize in garden equipment, including chainsaws and lawnmowers, and offer a wide range of professional experience. It is our goal to help you maintain needed lawn and garden equipment so you can continue making your yard look great. There are few problems we have not seen, and if your equipment has a blade, it is likely we have sharpened it, too. If your lawnmower, chainsaw or other gardening tools no longer cut like they used to, have us take a look and see what we can do to have them performing well again.
- Remain productive with yard work: Since sharpening services are less expensive than replacement, you can keep your lawn maintained and your brush controlled. You can have the blades sharpened quickly, and if new equipment is not in your budget, there is no down time until payday or other circumstances that help you afford a new chainsaw or lawnmower. Before you know it, you will be back to making your yard beautiful once again.
Stroh Fixit Shop offers blade sharpening for lawn equipment in LaGrange County, IN and all of Northeast Indiana. If you live in our service area, come see us when your equipment needs restoration.